Carpets and rugs are the most important thing for decorating a room. A carpet provides a luxurious and attractive look once placed. There are so many benefits of using handmade carpets. Floor marble tiles are very expensive and you cannot replace it within 4 to 5 years, whereas carpets provide protection to your floor area. Carpets and rugs are also known as area rugs. These also absorb sound which comes from outside. You can use it for floor covering, wall hanging, prayer rug, doormat etc. It also provides warmth and charm to your home. There are so many handmade carpets available on best online shops and also in carpet retail showrooms.
You can buy according to your size, design and color combination. There are too many options online. If you have any special requirements regarding size and design, you can also customize your carpets. But you have to consider some points when you are going to place an order for your rugs to customize.
1) Decide the placement and space size: – When you are going to customize your order, this is the first thing to ensure that where you want to place it such as in a living room, dining room, kitchen, child room, and outdoor. According to that, you must measure the space in cm or in feet and finalize the size.
2) Decide the material: – Material is also important for customizing a carpet. There are a variety of materials that are available in the market like Kashmir silk, wool, cotton etc. This also depends on the placement; it means the silk material is expensive and also very exclusive so this is not suitable for high traffic area.
3) Choose design: – Carpets are woven in many designs such as traditional and modern. So you can decide the designs according to the home interior. If you have a modern home interior, you can select modern designs, otherwise, traditional design is always best. Such carpets are classics and last a lifetime. The traditional designs mainly contain a floral pattern, Kashan design, the art of nature, the art of war etc. You can also use traditional design carpets as a wall hanging.
4) Pick the color: – Now you have to choose the color for your carpet. You can select colors according to the wall color, furniture color, and also certain color. Light carpets make the space look even more expensive.
5) Consider Budget: – All things depend on your budget because if you spend more money, you will find better things, but not necessarily. Handmade carpets price totally depends on the size of the carpet and as well as the design of the carpet. If the carpet contains intricate design pattern then it’s more expensive due to hand-woven craftsmanship. Traditional carpets mostly contain heavy designs including small motifs.
6) Finally, place the order: – When you have decided everything, then you can place an order for your custom carpet. But the question is that how can you find the best manufacturer? So the best is if you select designs online then you can directly give an order with your size, otherwise, you can also give the order to Yak Carpet India, which is a reliable source for best quality carpets. One can place order according to your size, design and color combination. So you can easily find the same.