By using this site, you indicate that you unconditionally accept out terms and conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to update or revise these terms and conditions. This website is owned and operated by Yak Carpet Private Limited and all purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
- We have made every effort to display our products as accurately as possible-the appearances, textures, colors, sizes of the products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment. In case you wish to view additional photographs of the merchandise other than displayed online, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On this site, we provide users with access to quality carpets that can e purchased at the price mentioned on the site.
- When you place an order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgment detailing the product you have ordered.
- That Yak Carpet website may contain links to other website, which are not operated by Yak Carpet. When you activate any of these you will leave the Yak Carpet website and we have no control over, and will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on nay website which is not under our control.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that: (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (c) harm minors in any way;(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights (e) violates any law for the time being in force; (f) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; (g) impersonate another person; (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. (j) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property and/or the property of the respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- Governing Law